Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Importing Penumbra Monster Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am still having problems in importing the Rock Worm into Amnesia. Can anyone here who has already imported a Penumbra monster give me a step-by-step instructions? I am trying to use the Amnesia Model Editor to do it.

I have already sent a private message to the creator of the "White Night" mod, but haven't received a response yet.
What do you need help with it?
(01-05-2012, 10:21 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]What do you need help with it?
I want to be able to add it to an Amnesia custom story idea I have.
Have you ever converted a Penumbra model before? Or you could just take the one from White Night.
(01-05-2012, 10:31 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]Have you ever converted a Penumbra model before? Or you could just take the one from White Night.
I have never converted a Penumbra model before, but I want to. I would like not use the White Night one mainly because of two reasons: 1) I am not sure what he uses the worm for in the mod, so it might be different than what I want; 2) I want the satisfaction of the worm in my story being my own converted one without needing to ask permission to use.

This might be able to help you out if you haven't seen it:

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-5126.html
(01-05-2012, 11:20 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]This might be able to help you out if you haven't seen it:

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-5126.html
I have seen that and, while it's good for converting a desk from Penumbra into Amnesia, it doesn't help with monsters. A desk has no animation, damage, animation, etc.

you have to import the animations, and go through the "User Defined Variables" with it set as "Enemy_Grunt"... therwise, you will have to open it in a modeling program and animate it yourself.
Off-Topic:
Seems it has health, try to kill it. Tongue
(01-05-2012, 11:40 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]you have to import the animations, and go through the "User Defined Variables" with it set as "Enemy_Grunt"... therwise, you will have to open it in a modeling program and animate it yourself.
Thanks! I will work on it and inform you on if it works.
Pages: 1 2