Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: I can't open custom stories on my Mac! :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!
This is my problem: I can't open custom stories with a personal menu, I don't know if I express it very well.
The normal custom stories works, these are the custom stories that I put in the folde of custom_stories of Amnesia, but the custom stories with menu like Insomnia, White Night or Oh Silent Night don't work. I know this custom stories don't work if you put in the folder of custom_stories, but I read, I have to copy the folder of the mod and put them in the redist folder of Amnesia, and I haven't got any redist folder in all the Amnesia game! D:
I have the retail game, it isn't of Steam, and I use Mac... if anyone can help me...
Thank you to everyone!
those require justine.. make sure you have it or else it wont work :/ happend to me
Installing justine isn't gonna make full conversion work... anyways, you have to make an aple script to run it, it's VERY hard to do though, like it took me 3 days to get white night working. but it is possible.
Another reason why Apple-gaming is a lie...
I have got Justine, but in the web of the second comment... I don't undertand this at all... I have to do an Apple Script for the .bat (the mod) as a ejecutable app? only this? I don't need to put anything inside Amnesia?
(01-07-2012, 12:55 AM)ZyLogicX Wrote: [ -> ]Another reason why Apple-gaming is a lie...

I don't like MAC either, but this is not a thread for hating.

What do you mean with retail version? Where is the game from?
Check the moddb link that was given, you should use the terminal as it says like this:

open /Applications/Amnesia.app --args wn_config/main_init.cfg

You replace wn_config/main_init.cfg with different cfg files depending on what total conversion you want to run, you can see which on by opening the .bat file in a text editor.