Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Emma's Story Released! UPDATE 6/8/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Instead of making rocks go boom boom. I...
Spoiler below!
Crouch jumped through the rocks and laughed
Bawhawhaw, Maybe block that door off completely Smile
(01-14-2012, 08:57 PM)Dagrocks Wrote: [ -> ]Instead of making rocks go boom boom. I...
Spoiler below!
Crouch jumped through the rocks and laughed
Bawhawhaw, Maybe block that door off completely Smile
Good find. Thanks for letting me know. Fixed it now and will be included in the updated version Smile
Hello, dear Amnesia Fans! If you get problems to get into the storage. I've fixed the bug.
(01-13-2012, 04:06 PM)dnalange Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry for this question..
But, when i go into "storage room " it kickes me back to windows...
the common error appears....
Any ideas someone ? mapmaker??
This map is SUPERB!
now i need to finish ... but the storageroom...
lange..

Main hall and Diner really looked inspired by Spencer's Mansion (Resident Evil 1 house)

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-11518.html

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-9419.html
(01-15-2012, 01:41 PM)AFSStudio Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, dear Amnesia Fans! If you get problems to get into the storage. I've fixed the bug.
(01-13-2012, 04:06 PM)dnalange Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry for this question..
But, when i go into "storage room " it kickes me back to windows...
the common error appears....
Any ideas someone ? mapmaker??
This map is SUPERB!
now i need to finish ... but the storageroom...
lange..
What was the problem? How come some players have the error, but others don't?

Great custom story! Especially considering it was your first.

As others have said, mapping was somewhat sketchy in the beginning but only got better as time went on. Good scares (even though I yelled out expletives in your general direction a few times), excellent storytelling, and left me wanting more. Looking forward to your next mod!

BEST CS EVER!!!!! <3
heh heh, i liked how Cry was totally unaffected by any scare in the entire story Big Grin
It only happened once, but I jumped down the
Spoiler below!
well with to get the oil after you gave me the hint, and I landed after jumping down (and hurting myself D:) and then I walked around for 2 seconds then I fell through the map :/
After a restart (after dying) it was fixed though.
(01-18-2012, 02:15 AM)NyteMyre Wrote: [ -> ]heh heh, i liked how Cry was totally unaffected by any scare in the entire story Big Grin
haha I know, I watched his play-through. I think Cry has played wayyy too many CS and is just bored now Tongue .. Either that or he didn't like it. Who knows!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8