Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Can't see blue shimmer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this has been posted already but im playing Amnesia The Dark Descent and i get to the blue shimmer part and i only see a black screen. can someone look at my htl.log and tell me what is wrong? thanks!
i downloaded the new driver(zip) but how do i locate it in my computer. I can't find it when trying to make an attachment.
I got to the second to last step and it's not in my files. can you please answer. i'm not that great with computers. Amnesia is my first pc game.
What attachment? At step 10 or similar just select the .INF file in there.
Yes step 10. And i'm trying to open the inf but it won't and i know i downloaded it so i don't know why it's not working. Do i really need an installation disk? It doesn't make sense cause i save it into my computer, but when i click browse to get it it's not there. So basically it's in one place but not the other.
first you need to unzip it, to uncompress it. Use winrar for that
Ok i finally figured it out and downloaded it and the black screen is still showing up. What now?
Try lowering everything to the lowest possible. If it works, then just raise them up after that point. Otherwise, you can skip picking up this note and continue the game. It not really important at all, check it out at youtube if you want.
Ok cool thank you so much! Appreciate it!