Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Going Boom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have placed the tnt, fuse and the lighter...how far should I run to keep from being blown up? I ran around the corner, also behind the boxes. I keep dying. I have a laser mouse and it is hard to run. I try pressing W and LeftShift. Before I get very far BOOM!!! Dead!!! Any help would be appreciated.
It should work if you run around the corner. Or run as far as you can.
it has nothing to do with your mouse Smile
why is it hard to run for you?
Well, when I move the mouse sometimes the arrow spins wildly around the screen. I tried to check if it is too sensitive. It just isn't as easy to control. I'll try to turn left and the next thing you know I'm in a tail spin and ended up in another direction. My hubby has a top ball mouse. Would that work better?
Running = W + LeftShift ???? Do you hold down constantly? I did run around the corner but then boom, red framed my screen and then I died. The boxes didn't work either. By the time I light the fuse and try to turn and flee, I get as far as just around the corner... BOOM!!! That is all she wrote.
those marble mice are great. I bought one years ago, and never thought of trying anything else. I love them on games, working on the computer, everything.
The arrow spins wildly across the screen? I hope you're not using interact mode!
I just turned around (Having quite high sensitivity, but it's all ok with me) and ran. If you can't turn around, just hit S to walk backwards (Moonwalk for the world!).