Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Custom Story : Run Away (Trailer Released)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all. Decided to make his custom story, entitled to Run Away. This is my first job, working alone,but I will not bad Blush . the other day, if have time to lay out the beta. I have plans to make a full Convertion mod, as well as make a new enemy (if I can) ,also likely voiced.
Story:
You - a scientist who has spent his entire life to create a portal to the past in order to correct the mistakes of his life. But you do not teleported to wherever you want, and far into the past, and even after you start shooting something that does not want you to be located here. something that brings death and terror. Now you have to find a way back home. but for now - try to survive.
the current process works:
Mansion - 45%
basement - 95%
forest - 98%
old castle - 60%
and many more not begun levels.
trailer:

(sorry for the Quality)
After a few hours I'm posting screenshots

Looks very good
I#m going to Download it when it's finished
Thanks
That looks damn impressive. Great job; will download.
Looks very nice Big Grin! Keep working on it!
Looks nice so far! One thing though, what do you plan on doing with it being a full conversion? Because I feel the only reason most people do it (or at least people in the last month or so) is because they just want to throw in a flashlight and a new menu, or they don't really know what the purpose of it is and they just heard mods like La Caza and White Night did it so they figure it will make their custom story better somehow. Unless you have more ideas of what to do with it, just keep it as a custom story.
I want to do something exclusive. just thinking about it. if you have ideas, I will be grateful and try to make them.
This looks sweet, look forward to playing it.
This is looking great! Custom maps with outdoor areas are becoming more and more common and I'm loving it. Anyways, trailer's great and the maps are aesthetically pleasing; this will be a good one, best of luck.
All Thanks Shy
Pages: 1 2