Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Dark Room 2 Abridged Released!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(03-09-2012, 01:20 AM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2012, 12:43 AM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]PS... I made something cute =3
yes you did... yes you did... it is small, fluffy and deadly... DAMN MAN I LOVE YOU! (not in the gay way)
ofc it's the gay way
(03-09-2012, 08:07 AM)Zumper Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2012, 01:20 AM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2012, 12:43 AM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]PS... I made something cute =3
yes you did... yes you did... it is small, fluffy and deadly... DAMN MAN I LOVE YOU! (not in the gay way)
ofc it's the gay way
Bro, who DOESN'T love Statyk in the gay way?
hahaha lol looks like the thread is back alive. gosh you guys sure know how to keep a person edging out of there seat and make them cant wait for dark room 2. =D gosh i cant imagine what kind of horror you have in store for us. 0_0 =D
looks like the mod is never going to get released =P i have waited for 1 month
(03-16-2012, 02:54 PM)mannen1338 Wrote: [ -> ]looks like the mod is never going to get released =P i have waited for 1 month
try make a mod in a month... just try it... and see how much sense that comment made...
(03-16-2012, 02:54 PM)mannen1338 Wrote: [ -> ]looks like the mod is never going to get released =P i have waited for 1 month
Indeed it is takeing a long time to make this... i thought that dark room 2 would be finished much sooner (in xmas to be exact)... but i soon found out that makeing realease date is simply not a good idea Tongue besides i can't work on dark room 24/7... i have my own life and school. but i can tell you this guys... i am currently working on the last map! all i can tell you about it is it takes place in a modern(ish) location Wink statyk approved so i think that means its good Big Grin!

Oh my, good to hear it is nearly over Smile I hope my 3 months of waiting will pay off. I am also looking forward to Pewdie's and Cry's part in this and hopefully their LP. Can't wait!
Me...Want....NOA!
(03-16-2012, 11:47 PM)flamez3 Wrote: [ -> ]Me...Want....NOA!
fine take it.

[Image: Cacharel-noa.jpg]

One thing i most confess... after working for so long in Dark Room 2 i kinda didn't really imagined lately how all of you will react to it... i mean damn guys Dark Room 1 got even more popular then White Night and some people even say its the best cs ever... just because i put some memes into the face of some monsters... but now... Dark Room 2 is on a whole new level... its both epic and funny but also beutiful in the enviorment art... and that makes me think that it is a shame for this to be a troll map :/ i mean we actualy have a story for this now (it doesn't matter if it is actualy reidiculos... it is still there... written and done!) i just don't know guys... its really weird... it just like i am makeing something that is actualy useless you know? for example a lot of custom stories out there are made because the modders want to tell a story that haves meaning in it... but dark room... well its just kinda stupid and it is actualy a shame for it to be so popular... i mean of course i want people to like it but putting it above so many other cs and fc because we have put some comic material that we really didn't make ourselfs? i dunno if it is fair... that is why i am defenetly going to say that this Dark Room will be the last... if someone wants more then those 2 then make it yourselfs because i am done... for now on wend Dark Room 2 is done i'll work in my actual story oriented projects: "Life Lender" and "Growing And Inside Me" for i don't want to be known has the one who put troll face in Amnesia... well if you actualy read this till the end... well thank you for your time... and I apologize you if this sounded a bit strange here and there for it is 3 in the morning here and i might not be my fully me right now... thank you again.
I don't think everyone liked Dark Room because you put a troll face on Amnesia, I think they liked it cause you did something totally different and had not been done before in Amnesia. You might think that you are wasting a Custom story like this on a troll map, but without the troll map... Honestly it would be like every other custom story out there. You made a unique map, not a troll map.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18