Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Attic: Chapter 2 Release!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I understand what you mean Smile.

Well, I hope it ends in attic again tho, then it truly is attic XD. Since this is in chapters - it means that later as in whole it will be with attic Smile.

Bugs are things what are most noticeable, but many people wont realize, they are also fixable.
SOOOOO AMAZING SLADE. <3 And so scary. lol.
I liked Chapter 1 better. Ch 2 is just an ultimate assrape festival march of the monsters. The scares were mainly dickmoves or monsters. Make Chapter 3 more like Ch 1. Don't take this too hard, take it as a hard opinion, and critic.
Type your review, how you want them to be interpreted. If you have to say: "Dont take this too hard" you can assume its not a good review, which this was indeed a shitty review.
Don't let that cloud your view of what was being said, though. Lihas has a valuable suggestion.
(01-22-2012, 12:48 AM)JetlinerX Wrote: [ -> ]Type your review, how you want them to be interpreted. If you have to say: "Dont take this too hard" you can assume its not a good review, which this was indeed a shitty review.
I think what he meant by that is doesn't want you to assume he thinks you should give up and stop making custom stories altogether.
Great cs, looking forward to ch 3!
I will not want anyone to stop making custom stories. It's just that I miss the atmosphere of Ch 1. Ch 2 was simply stuffed with monsters, while Ch 1 had a few intelligent spawns that created the fame of Ch 1. Now that I think about it too, my own custom story Sins Of Our Past had too much monsters. So, in Chapter 2 there won't be so much of them. I love Attic. But I don't love the monsters.
We will take that to mind, however, submitting a more respectfully worded review would have been more helpful to us.
(01-23-2012, 04:57 AM)JetlinerX Wrote: [ -> ]We will take that to mind, however, submitting a more respectfully worded review would have been more helpful to us.
Please, do pardon my language. I was just fed up with the monsters in the mod.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6