Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Looking for a new second mapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a mapper cuz my previous friend stopped mapping cuz he was too busy on other stuff.
So... If you wanna help Smile

requirements:

- Mapping experience
- You gotta know most of the angle scripting so you won't need help with basics like opening doors etc.
- Not really that important but it'll be great if you'd have a microphone so we could talk/discuss about maps.

Further way it's going to be a pretty big story.
But to badly I won't release any details to people who aren't related to the project to avoid copy cats. Smile
Let me hear from u through the following things.

Steam: ferryadams10
Msn: ferry_hooligan@live.nl

Regards,

Ferry,
I'm still looking for ppl Big Grin

I would apply if I weren't busy with my own 2 stories x) But I hope you find someone Smile
come on please, I really need someone!

I'm a seriouse mapper who is making a big story.

really need help to make it be release sooner.
(02-06-2012, 07:15 PM)ferryadams10 Wrote: [ -> ]come on please, I really need someone!

I'm a seriouse mapper who is making a big story.

really need help to make it be release soon
You know it's hard to find someone go to Moddb and add it on Jobs maybe you got some luck there.
And no Waist half year to create my own Tongue
I am still surprised that you can't find mapper. I would understan scripter as scripting is harder, time consuming and needs logical thinking... Mapping is just... doing art Tongue...
yeah so you're helping me?

elven hates mapping :3
If you're still looking for a mapper, I might be able to help you.
I'd be able to do mapping for you, just let me know if you are still looking for someone.
Pages: 1 2