Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Penumbra: Overture - save game editor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to see a save game editor for this game hopefully if I knew programming well enough I would make a simple application for it. I am learning C++ at the moment.
(01-15-2012, 09:30 PM)darkely Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to see a save game editor for this game hopefully if I knew programming well enough I would make a simple application for it. I am learning C++ at the moment.
I too would love to be able to see/edit Penumbra maps, I've had some thoughts of an Amnesia game(s) that take place in the Penumbra world.
(01-16-2012, 03:37 AM)The Rock Worm Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2012, 09:30 PM)darkely Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to see a save game editor for this game hopefully if I knew programming well enough I would make a simple application for it. I am learning C++ at the moment.
I too would love to be able to see/edit Penumbra maps, I've had some thoughts of an Amnesia game(s) that take place in the Penumbra world.
How's a SAVE GAME editor gonna help you edit a map? Confused

^^^
Oh ya he must have made a typo lol any way I think there is a map editor already around.