Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: need voice actors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am currently looking for two people to do some voice acting for my custom story i am looking for a female voice actor who sound like justine to do a few lines i am also looking for a male voice actor to do the role of the prison guard if you if you would like to do any of these parts please do a recording for the appropriate part using the lines provided

female

(Sounds Worried)Where am i........ What am i doing here........
(another scene) Who are you .. what do you want with me........ Why are you doing this to me.. answer me god damn it

Male

(creepy voice)Lisa Where Are you... You Carnt Hide Forever.... Lisa..Liiisaaa..Come out to play

just send me a pm with a link to the sound file. and please name the file your name on the forum thanks

(01-19-2012, 02:32 PM)stokesie95 Wrote: [ -> ]i am currently looking for two people to do some voice acting for my custom story i am looking for a female voice actor who sound like justine to do a few lines i am also looking for a male voice actor to do the role of the prison guard if you if you would like to do any of these parts please do a recording for the appropriate part using the lines provided

female

(another scene) Who are you .. what do you want with me........ Why are you doing this to me.. answer me god damn it

Male

(creepy voice)Lisa Where Are you... You Carnt Hide Forever.... Lisa..Liiisaaa..Come out to play

just send me a pm with a link to the sound file. and please name the file your name on the forum thanks

I already sent you the voices if you didnt notice.
(01-19-2012, 07:31 PM)kartanonperuna Wrote: [ -> ]I already sent you the voices if you didnt notice.
yes i noticed them

thanks
'Sup, i decided to try this and came up with these 3 : http://www.mediafire.com/?esue0fjaeb7bt03 You could clerify exactly what flavour of creepy you want next time. I could do more.
(01-19-2012, 02:32 PM)stokesie95 Wrote: [ -> ]i am currently looking for two people to do some voice acting for my custom story i am looking for a female voice actor who sound like justine to do a few lines i am also looking for a male voice actor to do the role of the prison guard if you if you would like to do any of these parts please do a recording for the appropriate part using the lines provided

female

Male

http://soundcloud.com/gamershelke/justine-voice-attmpt

I'd love to contribute!
Decided to try to do it once in a while Smile:

http://filesmelt.com/dl/lisa.rar