Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Unreal Things - Full Conversion [Trailer]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello everyone, after a period without publishing anything on the forum I come to announce a new story:
Unreal Things

UPDATE(02/29/12)

All maps were completed and the scripts are more or less at 70%, The story is almost complete!, maybe I'll upload some screenshots. Thanks for waiting.

UPDATE(02/20/12)

Hello all, the post isn't dead, so don't worry, I'm adding more maps, more or less going on a 150% of maps xD. And I've been working on something else, something secret, it can be frightening, it can give you laugh, I will not say it is until the end. Bye.

UPDATE(02/10/12)

Here is the trailer for The Mansion, a Full Conversion for Amnesia The Dark Descent. He will be released (I hope) in the middle of March. Anyway, I hope you like it!

I don't know why I can't embed the video, so here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxhJXcshI...ideo_title

UPDATE: (02/07/12)

The project is not dead.
Soon I'll be posting a trailer.
Maps are 100% but I'm thinking of adding more.
The scripts are currently at 55/60%.
I added 3 Easter Eggs and a secret room.
As soon as I finished the script I will write the notes.
I'm thinking of adding more maps because I have been a radical change in history, but the dialogues are the same.
Anyway, soon I will bring you the trailer. See you soon.

UPDATE: (01/28/12)

As I performed the scripts I had an idea, you would like more then one easter egg?, I will post a poll for the response, it will close in 3 days so please respond quickly.

UPDATE: (01/27/12)

I announce that I have completed all the maps of "The Mansion", a total of 20 maps, large and small maps. Now I'm focus on the scripts and adding some jumpscares. Since I have not added anything, not even enemies, so I'll focus on that.

Story:
Spoiler below!
2008, Ben Cartwright, lives a quiet life with his wife in a mansion in the woods, "I always hated the technology, I like the old style, my father's death gave me a mansion that I had never heard ...Many people said a ghost lives in the mansion, but I don't care ... until that night ... "

Spoiler below!
[Image: abqo90.jpg]
Spoiler below!
[Image: ojpd1e.jpg]

Features:
  • 1:30 to 2:00 hours normal gameplay, 1 hour minutes in speedrun
  • Several places to go, from a mansion, through forests, a town, a castle and even a school
  • A few key puzzles, not many
  • 33 Maps!
  • Like 7 Easter Eggs!
Maps: 100% Big Grin
Scripts:70%
Notes:0%
Item Names:50%
Overall:60%
I will try to post all the news that I can, stay tuned! Smile
The pictures look very nice. Great detail, looks masterfully put together in the areas. Cant wait to play it!
Looking good... Are you from Rajamäki, Finland?
Man, The campaign looks a LOT better than the title! I would suggest to change the name of the game from "The Mansion", but that's just my opinion, because honestly, I thought it was going to be a quickie story, you know? I'm glad I checked in anyway =]
UPDATE: (01/27/12)

I announce that I have completed all the maps of "The Mansion", a total of 20 maps, large and small maps. Now I'm focus on the scripts and adding some jumpscares. Since I have not added anything, not even enemies, so I'll focus on that.
It seems that the config files were easier than it seemed! Big Grin , now I just need the scripts.
Hi all again, I'm sorry for not posting but I was busy in some things, and the only free time I had I continued to create the scripts, but I want to announce one thing: The project is not dead
Soon I'll be posting a trailer.
Maps are 100% but I'm thinking of adding more.
The scripts are currently at 55/60%.
I added 3 Easter Eggs and a secret room.
As soon as I finished the script I will write the notes.
I'm thinking of adding more maps because I have been a radical change in history, but the dialogues are the same.
Anyway, soon I will bring you the trailer. See you soon!
Here is the trailer for The Mansion, a Full Conversion for Amnesia The Dark Descent. He will be released (I hope) in the middle of March. Anyway, I hope you like it!

I don't know why I can't embed the video, so here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxhJXcshI...ideo_title
do you need any voice acting things?
I agree with Statyk, the title didn't really grab my attention. It's a suggestion, but I'd seriously consider making the title more... unique. I think it'd get more attention if it had a different title, as it doesn't look bad at all!
Pages: 1 2 3