Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: No more Amnesia 2 THREAT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys
If ACTA passes in my country (Poland, due to be signed 26th of Jan), I will probably be forbidden to write more Amnesia sequel Tongue
So read while you still canSad

I don't think the threat is THIS real but it's better to be prepared.

Thanks for all the interest you've shown so far.
Oh, you beat me to it. Was thinking about making a thread about ACTA. Anyways, this bill is worse than what SOPA/PIPA could have ever been. Not only is the consequences worse, it is also multinational!

Here, have some links, we gotta fight this down like we did SOPA/PIPA:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAkpsRLESWk
http://i.imgur.com/rq9NE.png
That oughta give you some motivation (if Fomzo being forced to stop wasn't enough Tongue )

A place where one can be none. A place where all that is can be turned around to seem like nothing. A place of ultimate freedom; where all can roam free and spread ideas and share what makes others happy. A place where we, all of us, are anonymous. And now, it is a place that is being threatened. Our heaven, our freedom, our peace is in danger. It is up to us, all of us, to save it. To save the Internet.
Who ARE these assholes who keep trying to pass these draconian laws and such anyways?
Wow... This is way worse than SOPA or PIPA. How has this gone without notice for so long?! I think it's kinda interesting, actually, I read Fahrenheit 451 just a few months ago as people started to hear about SOPA and PIPA, and now it seems like with all these new bills if one of them actually went through the world could actually end up like that.

On a side note though, it's a great book, I'd recommend reading it if you haven't. Smile
(01-24-2012, 08:01 AM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]Wow... This is way worse than SOPA or PIPA. How has this gone without notice for so long?!
Well, we would never have known until it hit us in the face if it hadn't been leaked, that's the scary part. They're doing this shit behind our backs...

Ok, just got an info that even if ACTA is accepted, it's a matter of over a dozen months before it will be introduced into real life. At least in my country.

Gasjockey, we have a task to do - FINISH AMNESIA 2 WITHIN A YEARBig Grin
Damn, I feel like a book character...
I posted a reply to the SOPA thread about ACTA, and nobody seemed too concerned. I'm glad this thread got people's attention, I was about to lose hope.
It is a serious threat, but I'm feeling confident that they will just be sent away like SOPA did.

The worst part indeed is how they tried to keep all of it behind closed doors.

We're Anonymous and will remain Anonymous.
(01-24-2012, 05:21 PM)Lucke Wrote: [ -> ]It is a serious threat, but I'm feeling confident that they will just be sent away like SOPA did.

The worst part indeed is how they tried to keep all of it behind closed doors.

We're Anonymous and will remain Anonymous.
As of yet, there are way too few people to mount a proper protest. Also, I bet loads of the people who knew about SOPA thinks the "danger is over", so to speak...
Pages: 1 2