Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Sanity / UI, help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there!

I have recently been creating another amnesia custom story (about 1 month now). And it would be really cool changing the sound effects when sanity is low. And also it would be nice if you tell me how to change InGame UI!

I didin't find any tutorial, but if you find one, please link it here.

Thank you for your time.
Either requires a full conversion. Changing the UI is a real pain, though.
You mean globally adding an effect that changes all sounds?
(01-26-2012, 03:11 PM)Shadowfied Wrote: [ -> ]You mean globally adding an effect that changes all sounds?

yes, I want to change the global sound effects when sanity is low in my own custom story.
(01-26-2012, 06:18 PM)Sabokizi Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2012, 03:11 PM)Shadowfied Wrote: [ -> ]You mean globally adding an effect that changes all sounds?

yes, I want to change the global sound effects when sanity is low in my own custom story.
Alright, can't help you though, sorry.

Would either require a full conversion, or you could try running a script that checks for the amount of sanity the player has and when it reaches the amount you want, play the sound/music through script. It wouldn't be as clean, but still KIND OF the effect you're looking for.
(01-26-2012, 06:56 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]Would either require a full conversion, or you could try running a script that checks for the amount of sanity the player has and when it reaches the amount you want, play the sound/music through script. It wouldn't be as clean, but still KIND OF the effect you're looking for.
Well... thats true. Atleast its better than nothing, but like you say, its not what I'm looking for.