Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia Mod Tester here :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey all just wanted to make myself known. so anywho i was hoping to help anyone who wants it, i'm willing and able to play test any custom story mods for Amnesia: The Dark Descent. just drop me a line and ill talk to you asap.
I'm sorry, but you aren't the first one. Anyway, I'll message you when my mod is in beta stage.
thanks for notifying me. ^_^ i had my suspicions i might not get any takers on my offer at all but its nice to know someone took me up on it. i can't wait to try out your mod when its in the beta stage.
Do you have an youtube channel?Of course i dont demand it but it would be great.If you still can test maps i can send mine.
i plan on making a youtube channel as soon as i get a hold of some software to allow me to record gameplay and audio, but currently no i do not have a youtube channel, however i can still test your map if you wish me to do so.
Ok i can send you the link.Btw i recommend you use bandicam to record.It is much better than fraps,becuase the videos you record with bandicam takes less space.And you can record 10 minutes with bandicams free version.I have an youtube channel too btw Big Grin
cool well then go ahead and send me the link and give me the name of your youtube and when i get mine set up ill send you a add request/friend request on there cant wait to get started, i have work in about an hour an a half from the time i post this reply so when i get the link if i can download it before i leave i will otherwise i will be back in five hours from that time i leave and i will do the testing today as soon as i come home