Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Daniel's Ending for piano
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

After many requests I decided to make a piano transcription for Daniel's ending, so... here it is.
I might make an audio rendition of it, when I find some time.

I request a trumpet version Tongue (I know there is no trumpet in the actual song, but I play Trumpet and I would love to be able to play my favorite video game's song on it Big Grin)
Here's an audio rendition of the piano transcription.

For trumpet (and many other instruments as well), just play the highest notes and you'll get the most out of it. Smile
(02-28-2012, 04:57 PM)Mikko Wrote: [ -> ]Here's an audio rendition of the piano transcription.

For trumpet (and many other instruments as well), just play the highest notes and you'll get the most out of it. Smile

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing the sheet music, too. Makes me wish I could play the piano.
Already commented on Soundcloud. Great job!
Thanks for sharing, magnificent sound.
Hey Mikko! I love the beautiful work you do on your wonderful music. You sit up there with Jeremy Soule on my list. Absolutely cannot wait for the pieces for A Machine for Pigs.
(03-01-2012, 01:29 PM)Brennenburg Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Mikko! I love the beautiful work you do on your wonderful music. You sit up there with Jeremy Soule on my list. Absolutely cannot wait for the pieces for A Machine for Pigs.
He's not the one composing the music for A Machine for Pigs. Someone from thechineseroom is.

"And yeah, Jess will be composing the soundtracks for both Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, and Amneisa: A Machine for Pigs."

Second post down:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/sh...077&page=3
Mikko this is terrific. I wish you were working on AMFP. Your work in Amnesia was and still is phenomenal.
(03-02-2012, 05:18 AM)palistov Wrote: [ -> ]Mikko this is terrific. I wish you were working on AMFP. Your work in Amnesia was and still is phenomenal.
QFT
Pages: 1 2