Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [SOLVED]<help> Amnesia Editor Problem perspective mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I am trying to build my own custom story.. so far so good i thought.
While on Youtube people are explaining how you can use your mouse to move through the editor.. my problem is.. i CAN zoom in AND i can move 360 around.. but i cant move the lightblue ball in the middle.. so that i can actually move through the entire editor. so what i am doing now is moving the screen constantly 360 degrees and zoom in and out. i cannot move normally through the editor.. anyone knows what kind of problem this is? the only thing im getting when im using L-alt + Leftmouse button is a White Square to select things.. anyone familiar with it?

Sorry if the grammar is bad.. if you dont understand it properly please tell me.. i will try it in another way then!

thanks for reading!

Wretic.

PS.

i got a Logitech Cordless waveboard and the LX8 Laser Mouse.. maybe this helps a bit!
"L-alt" + "middle mouse button"
(01-30-2012, 03:34 PM)Unearthlybrutal Wrote: [ -> ]"L-alt" + "middle mouse button"
Yep..but somehow my middle mouse doenst react...so i checked the options of my mouse.. reset everything to standard.. still got the problem .. :[

(01-30-2012, 04:08 PM)wretic91 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2012, 03:34 PM)Unearthlybrutal Wrote: [ -> ]"L-alt" + "middle mouse button"
Yep..but somehow my middle mouse doenst react...so i checked the options of my mouse.. reset everything to standard.. still got the problem .. :[
I got it now!

ill tell... i changed the function of my Scroll to Middle Button.. for somehow it works now! now i can finally continue!