Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia Custom Storie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello I'v been working with a new custom storie a while but im still new Wink , So here is the Disc

You been knocked out and a wierd creature dragged you to an place , but you found a way into a chamber "The Lost chamber" and you discover a secret that no one have before....

Giving Cred to all those who helped me!!! Wink Love and respect Wink

And Tell me what to do better Wink //JessehMusic Also Check out my music site "www.soundclick.com/jessehmusic"

EDITED NEW LINK!! 2012-02-01 , 09:12

http://speedy.sh/MP4uV/Amneisa-the-lost-chamber.rar

EDITED NEW LINK!! 2012-02-02 , 7:35
http://speedy.sh/ZCpVq/Amnesia-the-lost-chamber.rar (NOTES FIXED)

EDIT 2012-31-03 13:57: hmm alot says to me that it is a few bugs in this storie i want a vote from you guys! If you want it to be fixed i do it , If not i wont //JHM

hmm, why no music?
and stuck
Spoiler below!

in last map - found Lost key, and i have a dagger. and cannot open the shelf in room with piggies, whats the hint?

Same to me it's pretty hard to continue that part.
(02-02-2012, 06:41 PM)Dark Knight Wrote: [ -> ]hmm, why no music?
and stuck
Spoiler below!

in last map - found Lost key, and i have a dagger. and cannot open the shelf in room with piggies, whats the hint?

i'm new on this ! Smile , think will skip this storie and making new cuz i'm better at scripting now

(02-04-2012, 10:58 PM)UnseenLegend ( NL ) Wrote: [ -> ]Same to me it's pretty hard to continue that part.
Use the dagger on dead body Smile
hey, you here! Big Grin

the dagger is Useless!(checked all bodies, ooops)
and the lost key useless. please fix it!
(03-04-2012, 08:54 AM)Dark Knight Wrote: [ -> ]hey, you here! Big Grin

LoL Big Grin i made a text with something like thi "I dont wanna kill" bla bla bla and it worked for me Wink

(03-04-2012, 08:54 AM)Dark Knight Wrote: [ -> ]hey, you here! Big Grin

And i don't wanna waste time on this storie , i'm working better on a new one with a better storie Smile "The Haunted House"

(02-02-2012, 06:41 PM)Dark Knight Wrote: [ -> ]hmm, why no music?
and stuck
Spoiler below!

was a while ago i made this one maybe will take a look on , working with better storie then this one Smile

dude Amnesia custom >>>>STORY<<<< not a STORE!!!

thank you
(03-31-2012, 02:19 PM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]dude Amnesia custom >>>>STORY<<<< not a STORE!!!

thank you
That typo made me expect this custom story to be a joke map about some sort of grocery store in Amnesia lol

Pages: 1 2