Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: House Of Creep WTF? Or bug?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, look what I've found... I was just watching this guy screaming and fucking around, but at the minute 10:22 there was some REALLY weird thing, WTF is THAT???

WARNING: Turn down your volume

(02-01-2012, 10:48 PM)CommandoRazor Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, look what I've found... I was just watching this guy screaming and fucking around, but at the minute 10:22 there was some REALLY weird thing, WTF is THAT???

It's a body XD

(02-01-2012, 10:48 PM)CommandoRazor Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, look what I've found... I was just watching this guy screaming and fucking around, but at the minute 10:22 there was some REALLY weird thing, WTF is THAT???

That's Not a bug if you play other Skashi levels you will see that ´´That Thing`` appears a lot of times in his maps so it's not a bug

(02-07-2012, 03:07 PM)ThePatoAS Wrote: [ -> ]

That's Not a bug if you play other Skashi levels you will see that ´´That Thing`` appears a lot of times in his maps so it's not a bug
Thanks! now I understand Tongue