Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Dinosuar survival
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You know, I really love dinosaurs, almost as much as I love this game. I have been thinking, perhaps frictional games can make a survival game that involves dinosuars. Like velocoraptors can be like the grunts and can jump, open doors and call more raptors. The diloposaurus can be like the brute, spittin venom at medium range and blinding the person. Once in a more open area, you could be chased by a t rex that can bash through walls and kill in an instant. There sould be at least some weapons like a knife,machete, pick ax, hammer, or granades. Perhaps you can use meat to lure dinosaurs into traps like a weak spot in the floor or a steam camber or a freezer room. Totaly interactive inverament and realistic physics. Let me know what you think. I hope you love it.
I do think it has potential to be interesting. Definitely don't think it's up Frictional's alley though.
Well, I thought it may of been a good idea. After all, many people love dinosaurs.
I need anwsers here. It's quiet in here.
At that point it would kind of cease to be a survival horror game...
1916 - Der Unbekannte Krieg
As much as I love dinosaurs... nope.
Well, can you give any ideas to make it more like a survival game.
(02-08-2012, 01:01 PM)lizard lips Wrote: [ -> ]Well, can you give any ideas to make it more like a survival game.

First Dino Crisis was a survival horror, and it was a perfect example. Any example I could give is inside it.
Any other game including dinosaurs are shooter games instead of survival.
(02-08-2012, 08:35 AM)Khyrpa Wrote: [ -> ]1916 - Der Unbekannte Krieg
Yep.
Pages: 1 2 3 4