Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: King of the Web
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
At least he gives it to charity, but why doesn't KotW give it to charity?
To those who responded to me: Money doesn't make a person better.
(02-09-2012, 02:25 AM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]To those who responded to me: Money doesn't make a person better.
Better equipment does c:
(02-09-2012, 05:04 AM)flamez3 Wrote: [ -> ]Better equipment does c:

Neither does that.
(02-09-2012, 05:21 AM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]

Neither does that.
Well... It can make the quality of their videos better.
(02-09-2012, 06:28 AM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2012, 05:21 AM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]

Neither does that.
Well... It can make the quality of their videos better.

Still doesn't make a person better. Oh wait...
I'm saying it makes the video better quality. Not just the person. :>
(02-09-2012, 02:25 AM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]To those who responded to me: Money doesn't make a person better.
No but if money is in the picture, a person will normally get motivated to improve himself. So indirectly, money does change the quality of the product.
(02-10-2012, 12:54 PM)nackidno Wrote: [ -> ]No but if money is in the picture, a person will normally get motivated to improve himself. So indirectly, money does change the quality of the product.

If money is the deciding factor for someone to seek to provide quality entertainment, then that person, if having obtained some form of greatness, will eventually lose their greatness. And if they had no form of greatness to begin with, then that person can never achieve greatness. If you say he understands what his viewers want and seeks to satisfy his viewers, then it was never money that guided his heart.
Well, we all need money to live ^^
Pages: 1 2 3