Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Huge bugg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My whole map is strange now. I can not delete walls... Even if I restart Amnesia and the leveleditor I still can not remove walls. I can remove them in the editor and it says i have removed them but when I play the map every wall is still there. Has anyone experrienced this before?

Please help
(02-04-2012, 05:13 PM)Calypse1 Wrote: [ -> ]My whole map is strange now. I can not delete walls... Even if I restart Amnesia and the leveleditor I still can not remove walls. I can remove them in the editor and it says i have removed them but when I play the map every wall is still there. Has anyone experrienced this before?

Please help
Open maps folder of your custom story and remove .MAP_CACHE -files.
(02-04-2012, 05:18 PM)S4n1tyM0rs0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2012, 05:13 PM)Calypse1 Wrote: [ -> ]My whole map is strange now. I can not delete walls... Even if I restart Amnesia and the leveleditor I still can not remove walls. I can remove them in the editor and it says i have removed them but when I play the map every wall is still there. Has anyone experrienced this before?

Please help
Open maps folder of your custom story and remove .MAP_CACHE -files.
thank you