Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Songs that reminded you of Amnesia and Justine. Possible spoilers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, well while I was on Youtube I was just noticing some of the songs I was listening to reminded me of Justine, well only one song really reminded me of Justine and that was Alejandro. Not really sure how but it did. Possibly for the 3 dudes mentioned in the song and how she doesn't want any of them any more.

So this made me post such a thread on the forum, just in case anyone else was reminded of Amnesia or Justine while listening to their choosen songs.
(02-04-2012, 08:37 PM)here4uallday Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, well while I was on Youtube I was just noticing some of the songs I was listening to reminded me of Justine, well only one song really reminded me of Justine and that was Alejandro. Not really sure how but it did. Possibly for the 3 dudes mentioned in the song and how she doesn't want any of them any more.

So this made me post such a thread on the forum, just in case anyone else was reminded of Amnesia or Justine while listening to their choosen songs.

This song from the Portal 2 soundtrack made me think of what was probably going through Daniels mind when he's hiding in a corner, darkness surrounding him on all sides, knowing that something is out to get him for crimes he can't remember.
[[/quote]

This song from the Portal 2 soundtrack made me think of what was probably going through Daniels mind when he's hiding in a corner, darkness surrounding him on all sides, knowing that something is out to get him for crimes he can't remember.

[/quote]

Yeah I can see how you were reminded.
Bleuhhh Valve!
(02-04-2012, 10:57 PM)Fomzo Wrote: [ -> ]Bleuhhh Valve!
Don't be so close-minded bro, especially when it comes to music. Out of all the big companies, Valve is one of those who sets their games ahead of the earning of "the big bucks". Even if you don't like their games, that's not what this thread is about, and thinking badly about a piece of music just because they're affiliated with a game company you don't like is very limiting. But I'm getting way off-topic here, the point is the music reminded me of Amnesia, and not the fact that I enjoy Valve games, which frankly doesn't concern you.
(02-04-2012, 11:22 PM)Gasjockey Wrote: [ -> ]
Don't be so close-minded bro, especially when it comes to music. Out of all the big companies, Valve is one of those who sets their games ahead of the earning of "the big bucks". Even if you don't like their games, that's not what this thread is about, and thinking badly about a piece of music just because they're affiliated with a game company you don't like is very limiting. But I'm getting way off-topic here, the point is the music reminded me of Amnesia, and not the fact that I enjoy Valve games, which frankly doesn't concern you.
I just don't like VALVEBig Grin

(02-04-2012, 11:36 PM)Fomzo Wrote: [ -> ]
Wow. Sorry mate, but did you even read all that stuff? Let me sum it up for you man: This is very off-topic! It's cool you don't like Valve, but don't bring it up here. This thread is about posting and discussing music that reminds you of Amnesia, not about your dislike for a game company...
(02-05-2012, 01:13 AM)Gasjockey Wrote: [ -> ]

Wow. Sorry mate, but did you even read all that stuff? Let me sum it up for you man: This is very off-topic! It's cool you don't like Valve, but don't bring it up here. This thread is about posting and discussing music that reminds you of Amnesia, not about your dislike for a game company...

Geesh. He was just saying he didn't like Valve. So what? Not everyone has too.

But in my case, Cupcakes (MLP Musical "Ready To Die") reminds me of the torture cells.

Creepy shit man. Creepy shit.
(02-05-2012, 01:30 AM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2012, 01:13 AM)Gasjockey Wrote: [ -> ]

Geesh. He was just saying he didn't like Valve. So what? Not everyone has too.

But in my case, Cupcakes (MLP Musical "Ready To Die") reminds me of the torture cells.

Creepy shit man. Creepy shit.
What? Let me quote what I said: "It's cool you don't like Valve". My point was that it was off-topic, not that he doesn't like Valve. Like you said, not everyone has to.

And to get back on-topic again, this is pretty silly

It reminded me of how Mr. awesomeface keeps strutting dat ass Tongue

I can imagine Daniel slowly walking through the castle after defeating Alexander. Slowly looking back at the crimes he has done and imagining the ghosts of the deceased lighting the way for Daniel.
Pages: 1 2