Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: ATSL2: Chilling Awakening - Abandoning project, (Free using maps giveaway)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(07-23-2012, 11:04 AM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2012, 01:06 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote: [ -> ]Need Storywriters asap. Message here or PM me, plz Smile
Normally I'd try and help you, but the fact that you created a custom story and a trailer etc without having ANY story at all says a lot about you, and what it says discourages me greatly. You shouldn't do this in future, story is one of the key aspects to immersion and atmosphere and you just abandoned it completely, always know what the story is going to be before making a custom story.
I know, I have some kind of story ready, but I don't know how to write it without any spelling issues, grammar etc. That's the reason why there is no any story yet.
(07-23-2012, 04:08 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2012, 02:37 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2012, 01:06 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote: [ -> ]Need Storywriters asap. Message here or PM me, plz Smile
Normally I'd try and help you, but the fact that you created a custom story and a trailer etc without having ANY story at all says a lot about you, and what it says discourages me greatly. You shouldn't do this in future, story is one of the key aspects to immersion and atmosphere and you just abandoned it completely, always know what the story is going to be before making a custom story.
I know, I have some kind of story ready, but I don't know how to write it without any spelling issues, grammar etc. That's the reason why there is no any story yet.
Why don't you contact summer for help then? That is what he claims to do.

He is not responding. :/
I could help out with any story writing that you may need, or will need according to the effort of posting your struggles.
(07-23-2012, 08:19 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]I could help out with any story writing that you may need, or will need according to the effort of posting your struggles.

Okay I'll send you PM for closer information.

Thanks.
Actually I've seen plenty of horror games/mods that have functioned without a story (Slender, SCP-087, etc.) though with Amnesia's play style, yes, I think a solid story is usually a necessity for mods.
Main storyline updated.
In your first post, it still says 0 hours on storyline and such? Give us a little blurb? :]
(08-01-2012, 07:13 PM)The Shanus Wrote: [ -> ]In your first post, it still says 0 hours on storyline and such? Give us a little blurb? :]

It's updated now if you see.
(08-01-2012, 07:34 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2012, 07:13 PM)The Shanus Wrote: [ -> ]In your first post, it still says 0 hours on storyline and such? Give us a little blurb? :]

Okay you did the percentage but not the working hours [; But looks good! Big Grin
(08-01-2012, 08:20 PM)The Shanus Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2012, 07:34 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: [ -> ]

Okay you did the percentage but not the working hours [; But looks good! Big Grin
Oh, lol I forget that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7