Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Leeeyam (YouTuber) - Will play your custom stories and upload them to Youtube!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there viewers, fellow Let's Players and the general public of whom may see this, my name is Liam, and I have started on You Tube, with little knowledge for the games I play, to link to my You Tube is the same as my forum ID, youtube.com/leeeyam - Here I will be playing a lot of games which include Amnesia custom stories, I hope I can convince some of you to come over to my channel and hopefully subscribe, I will play any map requested and games possibly if they are decent, thanks![video=youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7_aCgt9eHI[/video]
(02-10-2012, 09:20 PM)Leeeyam Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there viewers, fellow Let's Players and the general public of whom may see this, my name is Liam, and I have started on You Tube, with little knowledge for the games I play, to link to my You Tube is the same as my forum ID, youtube.com/leeeyam - Here I will be playing a lot of games which include Amnesia custom stories, I hope I can convince some of you to come over to my channel and hopefully subscribe, I will play any map requested and games possibly if they are decent, thanks!
Play mine Smile

Link in signature!
Sure play my map here's the link :
http://www.mediafire.com/?sye2jug53lonngb

I subscribed , so you know.

Can't wait to see you play it , if you decide to play it. Peace out.
Trollox.
I will play both of these maps tommorow and record with a camera, so please lay low on the jumpscares to avoid stupid facepulling Tongue keep em' coming guys need more!

EDIT: and Trollox I have played Kens Nightmare already Big Grin
Anyone else want me to play and record their map?
Anyone? Smile
Play mine! Play mine! I can suggest another if you want. Smile
(02-21-2012, 02:42 PM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]Play mine! Play mine! I can suggest another if you want. Smile
Ah goodie!, I haven't really been uploading much lately, I lack the knowledge of good custom stories, I will play both of your projects and upload them both to Youtube, so expect that, thanks! Smile