Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Problems with custom billboards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I have some problems with my custom billboards, I can't make the black dissapear so instead of showing the thing I want it to show it shows that and a black square around it.

So I don't understand how to make the black transperant
You would need to use photoshop or gimp to crop out your desired image onto a transparent background.
You need to make an alpha channel and erase all of the unwanted areas, then in the material editor check off "alpha" and find your file again and it should work fine. On a side note, you know you can always ask us questions in the Skype chat Sad
(02-11-2012, 12:05 PM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]You need to make an alpha channel and erase all of the unwanted areas, then in the material editor check off "alpha" and find your file again and it should work fine. On a side note, you know you can always ask us questions in the Skype chat Sad
Oh yea I had almost forgot about skype Smile Well I have tried alot of thing but I'll take this from now on on skype Smile