Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Help...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently in the nave, working on collecting the ingredients for Agrippa's tonic and the pieces of the orb. I have all three ingredients, and I had four pieces of orb... but I think I messed something up. In the choir, I had gotten the piece of orb in the brass bull room, but then died trying to get out. (oops.) After that, it wasn't in my inventory, and when I went back to grab it again, it wasn't there. So, now I only have 4, instead of 5. I don't know what to do about that. Also, I tried putting the pieces I had together when I was in the chancel... obviously it didn't work because I only had 4 pieces, but according to a walkthrough, I should have been ambushed by gatherers right when I walked in. I'm so confused. Help from anyone who's played through the game would be greatly appreciated...^^
Try to load earlier save?
You only get ambushed if you have all 6 orb pieces in your inventory. If you are sure you have checked all 6 orb piece locations, you will have to load a previous savegame.
(02-12-2012, 09:17 AM)Elfshawol Wrote: [ -> ]I'm currently in the nave, working on collecting the ingredients for Agrippa's tonic and the pieces of the orb. I have all three ingredients, and I had four pieces of orb... but I think I messed something up. In the choir, I had gotten the piece of orb in the brass bull room, but then died trying to get out. (oops.) After that, it wasn't in my inventory, and when I went back to grab it again, it wasn't there. So, now I only have 4, instead of 5. I don't know what to do about that. Also, I tried putting the pieces I had together when I was in the chancel... obviously it didn't work because I only had 4 pieces, but according to a walkthrough, I should have been ambushed by gatherers right when I walked in. I'm so confused. Help from anyone who's played through the game would be greatly appreciated...^^
You have to have all 6 or nothing happens