Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Help with custom wheel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, I have a problem, I have made a custom wheel and i've added the bodies, the hinge joint and connected the joint to the bodies and i have changed user variables to wheel and fixed all the settings but I can't get the wheel to spin ingame.

Anyone know how to make it work?
From my experience, there are a few things that can prevent such a thing: 1. Enabling static physics for the entity in the level editor. 2. Having stuck states or min and max at 0. 3. Placing the entity so far into the map that the entity loses its interactive properties. 4. Improper parent and child connection.

There are probably more, but i can't list everything from off the top of my head.
(02-12-2012, 05:59 PM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]From my experience, there are a few things that can prevent such a thing: 1. Enabling static physics for the entity in the level editor. 2. Having stuck states or min and max at 0. 3. Placing the entity so far into the map that the entity loses its interactive properties. 4. Improper parent and child connection.

There are probably more, but i can't list everything from off the top of my head.
Damn... Making a wheel is tough x) I really want it to work because it would be an great puzzle ^^