Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Help..I can't get the drill parts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm at the part where the elevator is.I went to the study and got the MACHINE ROOM KEY behind the painting.But in momentos it says i need to find a key to the machine room?
also then i went to the storage but i can't find the drill parts.I only found one and after getting tired i saw walkthroughs to see where are the other parts and i went to the same place but can't see the drill parts at that place..why?
I've loaded a previous game and did it again but no luck still the same thing is happenning.
help me please.
Can you please reform this post to be a little more clear? Some parts of it are rather confusing, and this will affect my ability to help you.

1. The key is in the guest room

2. Honestly, I don't mean to be rude, but I really doubt that there's any real bug in your game to where you can't find them, and I think that you're just not looking in the right places, if this isn't the case, then try reinstalling
The key is behind the painting in the guest room right?
even though i have picked up that key it still says "look for a key to the machine room"

I saw walkthroughs and there are 3 drill parts in total but in mine two are not appearing.When you pick a drill part in the storage a monster appears in the storage,i saw it in walkthrough but that drill part isn't appearing in my game.
I'll try reinstalling.
I tried reinstalling,still i can't see the drill parts.
I got the key and i can even enter in the machine room but it ain't saying me to 'find the key to the machine room' anymore..so i guess just the drill parts are not appearing..
Undecided i can upload my save game if it helps in any way?
You can try that, but I'd also suggest taking this to Frictional's support, they may be able to help more then any of us
(02-15-2012, 08:20 AM)Ken Wrote: [ -> ]even though i have picked up that key it still says "look for a key to the machine room"
The mementos doesn't update when you do the tasks. Just ignore it and keep on playing :p
(11-04-2012, 09:37 PM)Tigerwaw Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2012, 08:20 AM)Ken Wrote: [ -> ]even though i have picked up that key it still says "look for a key to the machine room"
The mementos doesn't update when you do the tasks. Just ignore it and keep on playing :p
öhm...
I think, after 8 months, his problem should be done anyway.
(11-04-2012, 09:42 PM)johnbox Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2012, 09:37 PM)Tigerwaw Wrote: [ -> ]
öhm...
I think, after 8 months, his problem should be done anyway.
Oh, yeah. Sorry ._.
How do you even find this? lol