Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Title for cs problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would this be good title picture for the new cs? Confused I just want to know is it good. Tell me people do i have to fix it or make a new one?
Even my teammembers don`t know.

sorry for my bad spelling. (my first language is not english).

[Image: kalma_title.jpg]

Kalma?Well I guess its fine.Finnish word whch is not too hard to spell for non finns.But I think I already saw another finn do custom story with same name.
Hmm now that I checked your profile youre part of the team that I said has the same name.
(02-15-2012, 08:06 PM)kartanonperuna Wrote: [ -> ]Kalma?Well I guess its fine.Finnish word whch is not too hard to spell for non finns.But I think I already saw another finn do custom story with same name.
Hmm now that I checked your profile youre part of the team that I said has the same name.
yes i know it i work for that team.
But i simply ask is the picture good?

Oh your asking about the pic.Yeah its fine.
(02-15-2012, 08:06 PM)kartanonperuna Wrote: [ -> ]Kalma?Well I guess its fine.Finnish word whch is not too hard to spell for non finns.But I think I already saw another finn do custom story with same name.
yep , the cs i 10% done Smile