Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Where is everybody from?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The Netherlands.
Netherlands
So far NOBODY From England! Thats Pretty Impressive!
Siren
Sweden, Finland, and the Netherlands. Those are like the most popular countries.

I however, am from a womb.

(Hotwheels, beat that.)
@xPICKLEMONSTER

Check page 1 a brittish guy there
Wales is in england
NOOOOOOOOOO!!! I was dreading someone saying that...

Wales is in the UK. Wales is a totally different country. We have a different language :3
Finland!

(02-20-2012, 06:08 PM)Adrift Wrote: [ -> ]@xPICKLEMONSTER

Check page 1 a brittish guy there
Wales is in england

Wales is not england my friend! It is a seperate country, i am from northern ireland so technically im british, there is a difference between britian and england.
Whoo geography lesson over..,,
(02-20-2012, 07:04 PM)Lucke Wrote: [ -> ]NOOOOOOOOOO!!! I was dreading someone saying that...

Wales is in the UK. Wales is a totally different country. We have a different language :3

Do you shag sheep? Jk do you live near bangor? My brother is over there at university!
(02-20-2012, 07:04 PM)Lucke Wrote: [ -> ]NOOOOOOOOOO!!! I was dreading someone saying that...

We got the same thing in sweden then. it's kalled skåne, and i think the FG developers are from there. ^^
oh damn i've always seen england and UK as the same thing lol. my geografic skills are terrible.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5