Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Nicholas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ModDB Page

[The following was typed up at 1:30 in the morning; I will update it with pictures and such when I wake up.]
Yo, man. Looks like it's time for a good ol' fashioned development thread. Huzzah!

So yeah, if you were paying attention to the "Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development" forums for the past week you may have noticed a thread by the name of "Voice Actors Needed" by triadtimes, what was that about? Well, it's about a custom story, a short story custom story (though not as short as Alone or Other), named "Nicholas".

Abstract:
Nicholas is a, debatably, corrupt and evil man who runs a business empire. In his dream he relives some of his past memories and has to come to a decision on what aspect of his life is most important to himself: the woman he loves or his work.

Voice Cast:
Nicholas - Cryaotic
Lillian - Miss Rigi
Gordon - Xss
Butler - sebastianmrm
Maid - GamerShelke
Cook - xPICKLEMONSTER
Child - Mewsel
Servant - Leeeyam
Sounds great! Can't wait to start recording Smile
(02-20-2012, 04:11 PM)sebastianmrm Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds great! Can't wait to start recording Smile

Agreed! I hope you serve me well butler!
(02-20-2012, 04:27 PM)xPICKLEMONSTER Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2012, 04:11 PM)sebastianmrm Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds great! Can't wait to start recording Smile

Agreed! I hope you serve me well butler!
But of course sir ^^
HaHa!!
i can't wait to play this, mainly because Cry is voice acting and my name is actually Nicholas. THE IMMERSION, it will be great