Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Note
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello I have tryed to fix the note but the text I CHOSED did not showed only some other crap :S what to do

And my Description dont work :/ any idés

PHP Code:
<LANGUAGE>

<
CATEGORY Name="CustomStoryMain">        <Entry Name="Description">            Your Name is Gabe. And you are son to a father that keept all info about the family away! And now are all dead and you dont know why....but!! It must have an purpose         </Entry>
    </
CATEGORY>
<
CATEGORY Name="Journal">        <Entry Name="Note_Test1_Name">My Son </Entry>        <Entry ="Note_Test1_Text">My Son...I have to tell you somethingOur famaily has a secret we have keept this away from you to protect you.[br]My dad dad's father died in a research. And what i know is it a shadow that made my dad dad's father to die.He had a purpose with the research </Entry>
</
CATEGORY
<LANGUAGE>

<
CATEGORY Name="CustomStoryMain">

<Entry Name="Description"> Your Name is Gabe. And you are son to a father that keept all info about the family away! And now are all dead and you dont know why....but!! It must have an purpose.</Entry>

</CATEGORY>
<CATEGORY Name="Journal">
<Entry Name="Note_Test1_Name">My Son </Entry>
<Entry ="Note_Test1_Text">My Son...I have to tell you something. Our famaily has a secret we have keept this away from you to protect you.[br]My dad dad's father died in a research. And what i know is it a shadow that made my dad dad's father to die.He had a purpose with the research </Entry>
</
CATEGORY>
</LANGUAGE>

Try that

If that doesnt work for some reason try this: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-4407.htmlme
(02-21-2012, 03:05 PM)Datguy5 Wrote: [ -> ]<LANGUAGE>

<

<Entry Name="Description"> Your Name is Gabe. And you are son to a father that keept all info about the family away! And now are all dead and you dont know why....but!! It must have an purpose.

<Entry Name="Note_Test1_Name">My Son
<Entry ="Note_Test1_Text">My Son...I have to tell you something. Our famaily has a secret we have keept this away from you to protect you.[br]My dad dad's father died in a research. And what i know is it a shadow that made my dad dad's father to die.He had a purpose with the research

Try that
Hmm Not working yet but i will try for 5 min then i come back ok
(02-21-2012, 03:07 PM)jessehmusic Wrote: [ -> ]

<

<Entry Name="Description"> Your Name is Gabe. And you are son to a father that keept all info about the family away! And now are all dead and you dont know why....but!! It must have an purpose.

<Entry ="Note_Test1_Text">My Son...I have to tell you something. Our famaily has a secret we have keept this away from you to protect you.[br]My dad dad's father died in a research. And what i know is it a shadow that made my dad dad's father to die.He had a purpose with the research
Try that

Alright
No cant get it to work at all :/
(02-21-2012, 03:08 PM)Datguy5 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2012, 03:07 PM)jessehmusic Wrote: [ -> ]

<

Try that

Alright
Nope nothing works :/
Did you use this?
<LANGUAGE>

<

<Entry Name="Description"> Your Name is Gabe. And you are son to a father that keept all info about the family away! And now are all dead and you dont know why....but!! It must have an purpose.</Entry>

</CATEGORY>
<CATEGORY Name="Journal">
<Entry Name="Note_Test1_Name">My Son </Entry>
<Entry ="Note_Test1_Text">My Son...I have to tell you something. Our famaily has a secret we have keept this away from you to protect you.[br]My dad dad's father died in a research. And what i know is it a shadow that made my dad dad's father to die.He had a purpose with the research </Entry>

< /
CATEGORY>

< /LANGUAGE>

(02-21-2012, 03:13 PM)Datguy5 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you use this?
<LANGUAGE>

<

< /
CATEGORY>

< /LANGUAGE>
Yes i did , it didnt work at all :/
(02-21-2012, 03:19 PM)jessehmusic Wrote: [ -> ]
<LANGUAGE>

<

< /
CATEGORY>

< /LANGUAGE>
Hmm then check the link i mentioned earlier it should help Smile
(02-21-2012, 03:21 PM)Datguy5 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2012, 03:19 PM)jessehmusic Wrote: [ -> ]
<LANGUAGE>

<

< /
CATEGORY>

< /LANGUAGE>
Hmm then check the link i mentioned earlier it should help Smile
Error :S , 404 not found
I see the error in the code.

should be

<Entry Name ="Note_Test1_Text">My Son...I have to tell you something. Our famaily has a secret we have keept this away from you to protect you.[br]My dad dad's father died in a research. And what i know is it a shadow that made my dad dad's father to die.He had a purpose with the research
Pages: 1 2 3