Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Rudolf's tavern sign?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yeah.Could anyone make a pretty big wooden sign which has text: Rudolf's Tavern

I need it for my story.You will be credited.
I could make a Tavern sign, but for it to be used by everyone I wouldn't put the name on there-
He could put a billboard over it saying the name he wants c:
Or include a .psd file (of the diffuse) with an editable texture layer :>
(02-23-2012, 02:01 AM)Acies Wrote: [ -> ]Or include a .psd file (of the diffuse) with an editable texture layer :>

Or that : D
(02-22-2012, 11:37 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]I could make a Tavern sign, but for it to be used by everyone I wouldn't put the name on there-
Well that will do I guess.
(02-23-2012, 06:27 AM)kartanonperuna Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2012, 11:37 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]I could make a Tavern sign, but for it to be used by everyone I wouldn't put the name on there-

lol. Using peoples models (or any general work for that matter) is a priviledge, not something to be taken for granted. Looking at your answers in the development resources section your general attitude comes across as "douchey".

(02-23-2012, 06:27 AM)kartanonperuna Wrote: [ -> ]
-.-' With an attitude like that, I'm not going to make this. Have a nice day.

Whoah,bro.Didnt mean to be douchey.Just kinda sad that there wouldnt have been rudolf in front of tavern.
That isnt excuse tho. Its huge difference if you say "Itll do" or "Yes, please! It would help out a lot."

Usually one model making takes as much time (if not more) then we make one huge detailed map.
Pages: 1 2 3