Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Grunt's Face on T-Shirts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys,

I have a question to Frictional Games:

We (Boris Game Studios) are developing custom stories/full conversions for Amnesia TDD, and we just opened our own T-Shirt shop at http://www.spreadshirt.com. In our logo (which is printed on some of the shirts), you can see Grunt's Face with a fur hat on it (-> Boris). Is it okay to sell these shirts or do we violate Frictional Games' Copyright?

Thanks for answers,
Thiefnuker
I think you can have the grunt, I mean they have not copyrighted the grunts and brutes. Also, PewDiePie have T-Shirts with grunts on, so it should be OK
PRETTY sure it's infringing on some sort of copyright... Why are you guys making shirts anyways?
Yes you probably are...
Well there are many store and no copyright issues has been seen yet.
If I wear a t-shirt with grunt face, I will get less chance to find a boyfriend than ever. But it looks like a good idea, hope you'll get an answer.
(02-24-2012, 10:24 PM)Vodkamallows Wrote: [ -> ]If I wear a t-shirt with grunt face, I will get less chance to find a boyfriend than ever. But it looks like a good idea, hope you'll get an answer.
Actually, then you will have more attraction because then they know that you are aware of games like Amnesia. You see... lotsa boys are gamers. But then again, depends on what kind of boys you want to attract?

Anyway, i want a great big grunts face from all over the front of my t-shirt, because THAT is something an eyeball just has to turn it's shift into! Not just a small logo
If someone made this:
Spoiler below!

[Image: tumblr_lm9tyrcAjj1qjan3no1_500_thumb.png]

or this:
Spoiler below!

[Image: rose.jpg]

into a shirt, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't ever wear anything else again.
(02-22-2012, 06:14 PM)Thiefnuker Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys,

I have a question to Frictional Games:

We (Boris Game Studios) are developing custom stories/full conversions for Amnesia TDD, and we just opened our own T-Shirt shop at http://www.spreadshirt.com. In our logo (which is printed on some of the shirts), you can see Grunt's Face with a fur hat on it (-> Boris). Is it okay to sell these shirts or do we violate Frictional Games' Copyright?

Thanks for answers,
Thiefnuker
Grunt sitting in a chair in a bathrobe with a tophat monocle and a pipe
I'd buy a hundred of those

(02-24-2012, 10:24 PM)Vodkamallows Wrote: [ -> ]If I wear a t-shirt with grunt face, I will get less chance to find a boyfriend than ever. But it looks like a good idea, hope you'll get an answer.
You kidding? All I know is: possibility to get a Grunt t-shirt > Boyfriend any day in my book

Quote: Grunt sitting in a chair in a bathrobe with a tophat monocle and a pipe

I'd buy a hundred of those
Actually, for awhile the person who runs the Ask Flappie blog on tumblr was selling prints somewhat similar to that
description!
Spoiler below!
[Image: tumblr_lzswjsPqbw1qjrn3uo7_1280.jpg?AWSA...0Liwigk%3D]
Pages: 1 2