Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've got a question...

It's possible to make really powerful weapon, that can kill monsters?

I think that it is possible to create an object in the hands of a hero who will run the small objects (bullets). Then you set the script on the monster, which will disappear when it hits these objects. But I could be wrong.

P.S.: Yes, with the possibility of the game will cease to be truly scary. On the other hand - I do not always want to do mods, where only doing that hiding and running away, although I have nothing against these mods.
I dont think its possible to kill monsters.Or atleast its not that easy i think Big Grin
This idea I got after this video:

It's possible and it's not hard. This feature was implemented before. I've already implemented it somewhere already so to say.
Proof material? Smile
though it's not possible to make a gun, you can only make the player hold a sword or something like he does with boxes/barrels and then hit him with it. Smile
Maybe, I am not scripter, I do not know how what is being done
It's a matter of having a CollideCallback along with FadeEnemyToSmoke.
Yeah. Is it possible to make somehow, instead of the smoke ragdoll? (Hit monster -> the monster disappears -> a falling regdoll)
(02-25-2012, 08:46 AM)DeXiaZ Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah. Is it possible to make somehow, instead of the smoke ragdoll? (Hit monster -> the monster disappears -> a falling regdoll)
Don't know how well that would work with the monster moving around, as you'd have to have the rag-doll spawn anywhere on the map since you would be able to kill the moster at any point in the map.

Pages: 1 2