Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: What do you think of my custom story ideas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I kinda like the man machine.Can i use it?

Quote:I kinda like the man machine.Can i use it?

What do you mean..?
The Mummy's revenge:

oh wow.. John Carter.. of earth? O_O
(03-04-2012, 08:03 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]*BUMP*

I have a new idea...

<No title yet>
Spoiler below!
Set in 1995, you wake up in a smelly prison cell. After escaping it through a vent, you discover that you are held captive by a crazy scientist who went insane after his wife's death. He is think that he's got a way to bring her back to life by putting her into a cryo chamber and using an ancient artefact, the Dolor Cubus to extract Vita Substantia through torture. Seeking your revenge, and desperate to stop his madness you try to find your way through the facilities without getting killed by the human shells remaining of his torture victims.
Still sounds alot like Amnesia. Ancient artefact (the orb), extracting a substance through torture (vitae), the quest for revenge, human shells (grunt and brute), dead wife (Alexanders wife)

(03-07-2012, 08:44 AM)darkadders Wrote: [ -> ]The Mummy's revenge:

oh wow.. John Carter.. of earth? O_O

Oops, I didn't know about him... I took it from Randolph Carter, the protagonist from Lovecraft's The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath.

I guess I'll have to come up with a new name then. Tongue
(03-07-2012, 07:08 AM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I kinda like the man machine.Can i use it?

What do you mean..?
I mean can i make a story of it?Or are you gonna make it?

Sorry, but I want to make it myself. But don't be discouraged, you can make many different stories about machines.
(03-07-2012, 08:46 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, but I want to make it myself. But don't be discouraged, you can make many different stories about machines.
Aww ok : (
Some are actualy interesting... but the thing is that you have inspired too much from the original amnesia and it kinda takes away most of the story's originality :/
I have heard many of these Ideas before. But I really like some of the ideas.
You're going to have to work on mainly one idea and start mapping it out besides taking one idea and changing it up a bit and calling it another...
Pages: 1 2 3