Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: How do I install on a different computer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought and downloaded Amnesia a while back from the Frictional Games website. I recently got a new computer that will run it faster. How do I download it onto that computer?
(03-01-2012, 01:35 AM)James16th Wrote: [ -> ]I bought and downloaded Amnesia a while back from the Frictional Games website. I recently got a new computer that will run it faster. How do I download it onto that computer?
You need to go to the Frictional Games Shelf here http://shelf.frictionalgames.com/ and login using your email address and order number. You would have got these with your payment receipt. If not I think you can get them resent from the page.

(03-01-2012, 01:35 AM)James16th Wrote: [ -> ]I bought and downloaded Amnesia a while back from the Frictional Games website. I recently got a new computer that will run it faster. How do I download it onto that computer?

Have you tried the shelf? I don't know if it works for games that you've purchased through the FG website (I've only used it for the soundtracks), but it's worth a shot.

Congrats on the new computer, by the way. Amnesia made me realize I needed a new computer after my old one died while playing it.

Hah, posted at the same time Darkchef did! Oh well, you get double help.
Thanks guys! It worked