Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: How do i use the leveleditor for MAC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So my friend recently got the level editor for mac, but how do i use it? All the commands are still in windows (which obviously can't be used on a mac) and i got no clue how to move sideways, on windows you pressed the wheel down (mouse3). Help please?
Unfortunately you can't move the camera by pressing the scroll key (since there obviously isn't one) but at the bottom of the screen though there's a little F that says "Focus In Selection", if you click on something and press it it will move the axis to that selection, it can be a bit of a hastle but it's definitely managable. Also all the comands should be the same, just use command+(x) instead of control+(x).
(03-03-2012, 09:04 AM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately you can't move the camera by pressing the scroll key (since there obviously isn't one) but at the bottom of the screen though there's a little F that says "Focus In Selection", if you click on something and press it it will move the axis to that selection, it can be a bit of a hastle but it's definitely managable. Also all the comands should be the same, just use command+(x) instead of control+(x).
Thanks. ALthough you still have to use control +d etc