Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: The Dark Descent song - Alexander's Ballad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hullo hullo guys~!

I am completely kicking myself for not signing up here earlier, as I have a terrible habit of lurking but saying nothing.

BUT

I come bearing gifts!

HERE IS A SONG THAT WAS WRITTEN SPECIFICALLY FOR AMNESIA!

I hope you guys really enjoy it, I'm a huge fan of Amnesia as are quite a few of the band members! So they made this song for all us Amnesia fans to have!

Please give it a listen an feel free to comment!
So I've already beaten the horse with compliments but I still will say I absolutely love this song and will have it on loop for the next few days.
Good job guys!
Excellent song guys. Nice work
Me gusta.
nice song!

but oh no, tumblr people...
Nice work!
It reminds me dredg Smile
Not gonna lie, when I saw another geeky video game/book song my first thought was "oh great, another one" since those mind of songs usually, well... Suck. But damn, that was great! Really nice job with it, I love that you actually tried to make it serious instead of just being all "LOL we should make a song about grunts n' shit", that's where you could have gone wrong. BUT you steered clear, so good on you! Gonna take a listen to some of your other stuff, since that was pretty good Smile
Wow, I didn't expect much when I saw this, but the song is actually very good! Good job Smile
now we need a rapper Big Grin