Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Editor Mouse 3 not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

my mouse wheel button isnt working... is there any other way to "move" through the map editor or can i somehow change editor controls? or do i ahve to buy a new mouse then?

Try pressing alt+mouse 3 then try moving.
(03-05-2012, 05:06 PM)Datguy5 Wrote: [ -> ]Try pressing alt+mouse 3 then try moving.
sorry, you misunderstood me. my english isnt that good Wink

my mouse button3 isnt working anymore.. not just in editor.. its just dead Big Grin
(03-05-2012, 05:15 PM)skramz Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2012, 05:06 PM)Datguy5 Wrote: [ -> ]Try pressing alt+mouse 3 then try moving.
sorry, you misunderstood me. my english isnt that good Wink

my mouse button3 isnt working anymore.. not just in editor.. its just dead Big Grin
Ohh then i dont know : D

no suggestions? :/
(03-05-2012, 07:28 PM)skramz Wrote: [ -> ]no suggestions? :/

The best suggestion: Get a new mouse.
(03-05-2012, 07:47 PM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2012, 07:28 PM)skramz Wrote: [ -> ]no suggestions? :/

The best suggestion: Get a new mouse.
allright. i just thought maybe theres a secondary way ;D
thank you

(03-05-2012, 08:33 PM)skramz Wrote: [ -> ]allright. i just thought maybe theres a secondary way ;D
thank you

The alternative would be to get a mouse emulator that emulates the middle mouse button, but that has potential to cause conflicts with keyboard shortcuts.
I lived for months off just using the focus on selection button, obviously it's preferable to be able to move the camera freely, but it's possible to build levels without it.
(03-06-2012, 02:32 AM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]I lived for months off just using the focus on selection button, obviously it's preferable to be able to move the camera freely, but it's possible to build levels without it.
I can't live without a middle mouse button.