Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Wat custom story?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was on google today and made search for amnesia i found picture wich looks really cool and i want to play this story. I can not found it on forums so do you know what story it is?

Spoiler below!
[Image: scrn11.jpg]
Why do you even think that it's a story? Clearly this is just a fan art, concept picture.
(03-05-2012, 09:55 PM)Exostalker Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you even think that it's a story? Clearly this is just a fan art, concept picture.
I agree... It DOES look like concept art or some similar work, like fan art. Sorry =\
SO FAKE AND GAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
ALLL THE WAYYYYYY!!!

Actually, it looks pretty real... I mean, the rope looks a lot like what amnesia has with some custom models.
actually... look by the light on the left. It looks like a billboard is colliding through the ropes?... Is that just me?
lolololol it looks like someone barfed on a computer screen and took a screenshot.
The models don't quite look native to Amnesia, but still looks like it might come from the engine.