Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Gary - Dark Secrets [Chapter 1]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Will try this out! Big Grin
Added to modern custom story list Big Grin
I liked it very much !
Nice atmosphere , monster chase , sound effects and the story is really cool Big Grin
This page has been updated! Added a new trailer and info on the first post! Big Grin
Not going to lie... Best CS trailer I've seen yet =] I'm excited to see this!

Also:
"Just a regular party he said..."

"IT WILL BE FUN HE SAID"
Holy F.... that was scary and intense! Wink

Can't wait this!!! I'm so excited!
Just finished testing the full beta version of this a couple days ago. VERY impressed. Highly atmospheric, unique scares (not relying on super loud noises to startle you), and an interesting story.

This is definitely one you wont want to miss.
(05-03-2012, 11:14 AM)SUMMER^ Wrote: [ -> ]Just finished beta testing the full version of this a couple days ago. VERY impressed. Highly atmospheric, unique scares (not relying on super loud noises to startle you), and an interesting story.

This is definitely one you wont want to miss.
Glad you liked it Smile but it wasn't the full version ^^

i think its a great mod!
I already praised this custom story to be one of the best out there. Tbh I like your demo more then White Night. White Night had really lazy level design at some areas (lack of detail) but I couldn't find one single flaw in your demo. The detail you put into it made the experience so much more believable.

The trailer got me excited Smile I'll hunger for this custom story even more now. Keep up the good work!
Is there a date on when this will be finished?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12