Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia tools problem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hpl_editor_suite.zip

This is the file I just downloaded (for windows) and it unzipped perfectly fine here. You need to use a different program to unzip it (I use winrar).
(03-10-2012, 04:45 PM)WesleyTack Wrote: [ -> ]hpl_editor_suite.zip

This is the file I just downloaded (for windows) and it unzipped perfectly fine here. You need to use a different program to unzip it (I use winrar).
I tried winrar and 7zip both dint work...
I can upload the files onto my dropbox for you to download, that way you can avoid the problem of having the .zip problems, if you like.
I've noticed that it downloads to like 2-3mb and then it just skips all the rest and it says download complete...?

(03-10-2012, 07:23 PM)Nevicar Wrote: [ -> ]I can upload the files onto my dropbox for you to download, that way you can avoid the problem of having the .zip problems, if you like.
Yeah thats cool please do that Smile
That's wrong, the file is roughly ~68 MBs large.
(03-10-2012, 07:34 PM)Nevicar Wrote: [ -> ]That's wrong, the file is roughly ~68 MBs large.
Anyways can you add it to your dropbox?
You're going to have to give me an email I can send it to so you can access it, PM it to me if you wish.
(03-10-2012, 07:56 PM)Nevicar Wrote: [ -> ]You're going to have to give me an email I can send it to so you can access it, PM it to me if you wish.
Dont need to pm :p
email:
Djcj_lol@hotmail.com
Sent it along, that should have worked.
(03-10-2012, 08:12 PM)Nevicar Wrote: [ -> ]Sent it along, that should have worked.
Ermmm... The .exe to run the editor isn't in it?
Pages: 1 2 3