Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: The Great Work [SEEKING TRANSLATORS]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Besides, if you mentioned making a full conversion just for one mechanic around Kman he might have a fit.
I'm delighted to announce that work has begun on the 7th and final chapter! I've been spending all my free time blazing through chapter 5 and 6, which are now being beta-tested.

This chapter should be fairly quick, as 4 of the maps are reduxes and only need minor map modifications and new scripting. I'm going to do my best to finish chapter 7 in early January, get to full beta testing and have a full release by February!
Top add to my last announcement, I'm also currently looking for quality beta testers to go through my massive custom story once its complete and give me a full bug report!

Information on the first page!
I'm ready to beta-test whole version.. send it asap Tongue
I will as soon as it's done. I'm just getting testers lined up early \o/
Reluctantly decided to revive part one of The Great Work soundtrack on YouTube, in light of realizing my music went off on a tangent from game music for a bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkEx-fhxnrk
I'll take a position as beta-tester, first thing I will test is if you send everything over correctly this time! Tongue

Make sure you do ZIP, not the RAR. I keep having issues with RAR corrupting files.
Yes, i will definitely make sure not to screw it up this time. XD
The Great Work is officially released! Please visit the ModDB page to download it!
Just one thing, I can't find the gold Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16