Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Can you suggest some good custom stories?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I mostly enjoy custom stories that are a bit random, my best examples are, The Small Horse Series and Marcell Davis' Castle. I do enjoy serious ones, but I mainly play weird random ones that aren't supposed to be taken completely seriously. And I haven't played very many, so feel free to suggest even the most popular custom stories, cause I've more than likely haven't played it. Thanks in advance.
Play a custom story called staying alive,if not that then play.killings in altsad.
Try any of the house of creep series? or dark room Smile?
I'd say dark room is a most if you havn't played it.
Try my custom story Big Grin Its called Death Can Await
Alright, thanks guys. I'll be sure to check all of these out! Keep 'em coming!
Also, if you don't know of any random mods, it's okay to suggest serious mods. Just so long as it's good.
its sad that people only pay attention to unserious stories.. play a proper one, preferably. white night, abduction. something like that
(03-15-2012, 09:47 AM)darkadders Wrote: [ -> ]its sad that people only pay attention to unserious stories.. play a proper one, preferably. white night, abduction. something like that
I've actually played both of those.
Nepsis, Followed By Death, Kidnapped, Sins Of Our Past, Lost The Lights, La Caza, Dark Room, Through The Portal, The Machine, & The Attic.
From the all powerful wizard known as kman I bring a gift (he may have changed it since):
Quote:alone
other
abduction
an unexpected arrival
black forest castle
nepsis
followed by death
i wish to conduct an experiment
icarus
in memory
isle
one light in the darkness