Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Scripter Looking for a Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am very knowledgeable of C++ (which is what angel script is based on) and as a result can script very well for any custom story that needs any help. I would be looking for (ideally) a big team project but anything will do.

Reply to this post if you have anything that i could help with ( be it an entire script for a level or just checking for any errors in an existing script)

Jamsong.
(03-11-2012, 06:42 PM)Jamsong Wrote: [ -> ]I am very knowledgeable of C++ (which is what angel script is based on) and as a result can script very well for any custom story that needs any help. I would be looking for (ideally) a big team project but anything will do.

Reply to this post if you have anything that i could help with ( be it an entire script for a level or just checking for any errors in an existing script)

Jamsong.
Hello Jamsong,

I am in great need of a skilled scripter as my experience with scripting is limited. I would greatly appriciate it if you would send me a PM.

I would'nt mind some help here and there cause I ain't the best xD ^^
I bet I could get more experienced with at the same time, hehehe
There might be a place for you in Blize Dev Team.(http://blize.org). PM if interested in the matter.
(03-11-2012, 06:42 PM)Jamsong Wrote: [ -> ]I am very knowledgeable of C++ (which is what angel script is based on) and as a result can script very well for any custom story that needs any help. I would be looking for (ideally) a big team project but anything will do.

Jamsong.

Yes I am looking for someone to Double Check my Scripting for me, I sad to say but i am a noob at scripting Sad so If you are up to the challenge I will PM you the Script Texts (Only if they don't work)

I have replied to you Smile
I am working on a large project (The Unforgiven), and could use some assistance. It is quite a large project, and is being split into 2 parts. I am the creative director, but don't really know my way around scripting:

http://frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-9560.html

PM me if interested!
Well, I have no idea how to script, use particles, use the engine itself period. I can, however, write some good plots and story lines if you so desire, and maybe voice some a character or two. PM me if you so desire to seek more info.