Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Baldo's Discovery {FULL}
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
will check it for you morfar Wink
I'm getting a problem similar to Morfar's, except mine happens once I've gone through the door where you have to melt the padlock with acid. Once I complete that room and get the Union Key, I try to go back through that same door to the underground and get this:

FATAL ERROR: Could not load world file 'custom_stories/Baldo's Discovery/maps/.map'

Can anyone help me out?
that same problem made me start over! it turns out you werent supposed to go back through that door just keep going forward and everything should be fine!!!
(07-26-2012, 05:21 PM)mastergeodude Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting a problem similar to Morfar's, except mine happens once I've gone through the door where you have to melt the padlock with acid. Once I complete that room and get the Union Key, I try to go back through that same door to the underground and get this:

FATAL ERROR: Could not load world file 'custom_stories/Baldo's Discovery/maps/.map'

Can anyone help me out?

dont go back through that door just keep moving forward and saving! NEVER GO BACK THROUGH THAT DOOR. it worked for me and i beat the game and cant wait for the next chapter!
(03-30-2012, 06:59 AM)Morfar Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2012, 01:54 AM)Morfar Wrote: [ -> ]Still dont work
No one out there?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5