Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Animating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since Better Go Alone part 2 is done and i only need the voices now. I want to know how to just play an animation, i want to animate an grunt, (just an animation) I know how to animate and all, but how do i play it in Amnesia itself when you trigger an area.
(03-16-2012, 05:00 PM)Stepper321 Wrote: [ -> ]Since Better Go Alone part 2 is done and i only need the voices now. I want to know how to just play an animation, i want to animate an grunt, (just an animation) I know how to animate and all, but how do i play it in Amnesia itself when you trigger an area.
How the hell do you animate things XD.
Sorry It's a bit off topic, but I've been looking all over for a video or something.
Can you possible recommend me one?
(03-16-2012, 05:00 PM)Stepper321 Wrote: [ -> ]Since Better Go Alone part 2 is done and i only need the voices now. I want to know how to just play an animation, i want to animate an grunt, (just an animation) I know how to animate and all, but how do i play it in Amnesia itself when you trigger an area.
Best advice I personally can give is check the script for the Orb Chamber map in the original game. No, there are no Grunts in that map, but Alexander is present.
(03-16-2012, 11:57 PM)Xanthos Wrote: [ -> ]
Sorry It's a bit off topic, but I've been looking all over for a video or something.
I'd check it Acies tutorial.

(03-16-2012, 11:57 PM)Xanthos Wrote: [ -> ]
Ive found an tutorial on Texturing and Modeling + Animating on here somewhere, it's the step for creating your own Enemy.

Could you link me that tutorial stepper321?
Check the "Developement articles" section, or click my name and view threads.
(03-17-2012, 07:17 PM)trollox Wrote: [ -> ]Could you link me that tutorial stepper321?
Yes, A link to youtube or something would be awesome.
Anyways thanks for reading.
(03-17-2012, 07:17 PM)trollox Wrote: [ -> ]Could you link me that tutorial stepper321?
(03-17-2012, 09:28 PM)Xanthos Wrote: [ -> ]

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-11448.html

It's from Acies Smile, there are 3 parts, you can access the other 2 parts in that link to Smile (texturing and modeling Big Grin)

(03-17-2012, 09:35 PM)Stepper321 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2012, 09:28 PM)Xanthos Wrote: [ -> ]

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-11448.html

It's from Acies Smile, there are 3 parts, you can access the other 2 parts in that link to Smile (texturing and modeling Big Grin)
Thanks soooo much!