Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: A glimpse at the horizon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I had trouble making a teleporting naked corpse, so I made this instead.

[Image: timo-cave-preview-thumb.jpg]
Click for the full-size image

Like what you see? Visit palistov's livestream here ; you might be able to witness some of this (and maybe more) in development!
Spooky! I am curious as to how you got the static objects for caves and such. They look very organic, much like the kind you'd see in Penumbra.

Can't wait to see more.
Wait a sec....that font...I have been searching for it! Wait is it a font or is it art?
if you need an enviorment artist i am all open to help Big Grin

if you want i can send some pics to show you the devercity of enviorments i can work on ^-^ because this really got my attention! and i really wish to help!
(03-18-2012, 11:34 AM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]if you need an enviorment artist i am all open to help Big Grin

if you want i can send some pics to show you the devercity of enviorments i can work on ^-^ because this really got my attention! and i really wish to help!
They already alot of people Smile

Yeah, we have 10 members and about 6 of us actively working on this. So we're all set....
(03-18-2012, 06:22 AM)Vaelwing22 Wrote: [ -> ]Wait a sec....that font...I have been searching for it! Wait is it a font or is it art?
Drawn by me, not a font sorry. Same thing as I've done with my Youtube intro.

That video never fails to creep me out, even though I'm in Timorem and working on this project.
A bump on the horizon.

Hehe.
Hah, Iseewutudidthar.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10